Monday, October 22, 2018

Magical Friendship Week - Wizard Holiday Fun

This week, the Design Team from Witt & Sass Stamp Company partnered with the Kindred Stamps Design Team for Magical Friendship Week!

For my first card this week, our three young wizards decided to play in the snow. Muggles build snowmen; wizards build snow creatures!


I turned the Witt & Sass Magical Creatures into snow creatures for this scene, and the Kindred Stamps Students of Magic (including Hedwig!) are having some winter fun together. I used the Witt & Sass Layered Clouds Stencil with my Copic markers, instead of the usual ink dauber, because I wanted them to be soft, fluffy winter clouds.


Inside, I included another snow creature: Hufflepuff's badger mascot!

Witt & Sass Products Used:
  • Magical Creatures Stamp Set
  • Layered Clouds Stencil
Kindred Stamps Products Used:
  • Students of Magic Stamp Set
  • Wizard Friends Stamp Set (Retired)
I hope you enjoyed this project, and I look forward to hearing your thoughts!

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment