Tuesday, December 19, 2023

It's a Mice Day for MFT's New Release!

Today, My Favorite Things released their December 2023 products, and I'm sharing a card I made with one of the new sets. I LOVE the cute little mice by YUZU!


I couldn't decide which mice I liked best, so I used all of them. I stamped the mice, jars, and cheese from YUZU Micest Friend with Memento Tuxedo Black ink on Copic XPress-It Blending Card, then colored them with Copics. I also stamped the kitchen and cake from the JB Kitchen Cuties stamp set. I used the Micest Friend Die-Namics to cut out the mice, then fussy cut everything else.

For the background, I cut a 4"x8.5" panel of Wild Cherry cardstock, then cut a 3.75"x8.25" panel of Smooth White cardstock. On the white panel, I used the English Brick Wall Stencil with Fired Brick Distress Oxide Ink. I wanted the brick to look worn, so I applied it very lightly and left some open areas. I cut a 1.5"x8.25" panel of Kraft cardstock, then stamped it with a sentiment from JB Kitchen Cuties.

Finally, I layered all of the panels on the card base, then glued and used foam dots to adhere the mice and accessories. I love the final scene and can't wait to give this birthday card to a friend.

List of all stamps/dies/paper/etc. used on this card:
Other products used:
  • Memento Tuxedo Black ink
  • Copic markers (various)
  • Distress Oxide Ink - Fired Brick
  • Glue (Art Glitter glue)
  • Double-sided tape (to adhere the panels to the card base)
  • Foam blending tool (Ranger)
  • Foam dots
Have a very mice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment